See how it works!
Find more about the author!
Read more about the bonuses!
Explore the included 3D scenes!
► You will re-create a real-life, interior visualization project.
This Course ends the "forever hobbyist" approach. It is a step-by-step simulation of what an architectural project looks like and how to approach it. From start to finish. The techniques that I'm showing are exactly what I've been using in my day to day work as a 3D Artist. My team also uses these techniques. What you can see below are the end results of the main part of the course. The renderings are exactly what you'll be able to create if you put time and effort to follow the lessons.
► We start with the basics...
The first chapter of the course focuses on introducing you to Blender. It even includes a separate mini "Absolute Beginners Course". That will teach you all the necessary basics if you're completely new to the software. For more seasoned Blender users, this chapter will be a good warmup before we jump any further. To see what is the structure of every course chapter, you can view Chapter 01 linked below. It is available completely for free!
► We learn the Complete Interior Visualization Process step by step...
From chapter two till chapter nine you'll learn the complete interior visualization workflow. We'll start with converting and importing CAD data to Blender. Next, we will create an interior 3D model based on photo references and technical details. We'll then move to create CGI materials and realistic illumination. Finally, I'll show you how to render the final images and post-produce the results.
► We continue with more advanced topics!
Once you got the foundations right, we'll jump into more advanced topics. In chapter ten I'll explain the basics of Blender's real-time rendering engine called Eevee. You will learn the benefits and best-case scenarios of using real-time engines. In chapter eleven I'll explain my architectural animation workflow in Blender. Finally, in chapter twelve I'll share my production tips and tricks on how to optimize your workflow. Below is a free video sample from one of the advanced chapters:
The Full Version of Chocofur Interior Visualization Secrets grants you a permanent 20% Discount when purchasing any of the Chocofur Bundles. That also includes our flagship Chocofur Lifetime Bundle. The discount is automatically applied to your checkout when you shop logged into your Chocofur Store Account.
● Secrets to Photorealism: How to achieve perfect lighting in any situation? I'll explain a simple yet undiscovered technique allowing anyone to achieve realistic lighting. I will also explain my illumination settings in the selected Chocofur Scenes included in the Course.
● Post-production Extras: I will share a few more tips and tricks on the rendering post-production. That will include using the Affinity Designer, Blender native compositing setups for animation, and a few more extras!
● Latest Blender Updates: I will cover all the important features introduced to Blender post 2.80 version which I used to make this Course. This part will also include some smart tips and tricks about the Denoiser and the new Sky and Sun system.
● Understanding Image Composition: The correct image composition is what separates average 3D artists from exceptional ones. Poor rendering with good composition will often look better than great rendering with lack of composition. I will explain the basic principles of composing a nice looking rendering, so you can instantly improve the quality of your works.
● Real Life Projects: I will share some of my professional experiences from working as a 3D artist. I will explain why the highest quality is rarely the main requirement for the clients. I will also show and discuss some of the works that earned me the biggest bucks during the past 10 years.
● Extra Project Samples for Practise: This chapter will include extra CAD files, drawings and mood boards for you to practise on the real-life projects.
WHY IS INTERIOR VISUALIZATION IMPORTANT?
THE 5 MYTHS IF INTERIOR VISUALIZATION
WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE AUTHOR?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
First, architectural visualization is a big part of the 3D industry all by itself. You may become a successful 3D artist by focusing on interior renderings only. But the skill will allow you branching to many other industries. Product renderings, virtual showrooms, VR/AR applications. All these industries would accept your interior visualization skills.
Second, interior visualization in Blender is a great skill to learn if you want to be a freelancer. Not only most companies prefer the flexibility of hiring freelancers. You can also get ahead of other 3D artists by using Blender which is 100% free.
Third, interior visualization skills will increase your market value as a 3D artist. Not only will you be able to accept a completely new range of projects. Companies are more willing to hire artists with architectural aesthetics and technical knowledge. You can develop these skills much quicker when following a guided, step by step process.
...or continue struggling with the lack of clients. ◄
...or lose the opportunity and let others get ahead of you. ◄
...or pray that it doesn't affect your business and well-being. ◄
If you already failed to learn interior visualization - it is most likely not your fault! Let me explain - you tried doing it the old way, not even knowing where to start. You picked some tutorials here and there, listened to some "gurus" of the industry. The result - we can both guess. When faced with the real client, the anxiety from not having enough experience was too strong to accept the job. In fact, you're not even an architect and never created anything other than your hobby side projects. Right?
The truth is - you failed because "pros" of the industry never explain the process they use in their daily work. Some of the industry "gurus" don't even do interior renderings for a living, yet they still pass their "knowledge" to others.
What I try to do in this Course is to challenge these common problems. I've been doing renderings in Blender for a living for over a decade. I've trained many 3D artists who now do it for a living as well. Interior visualization is a skill like any other and you will be able to learn it too.
● The truth: interior visualization, if learned correctly, is on the easier end of 3D graphics. Most people doing architectural visualization do not have any related education. Frankly speaking, a lot of the "pros" of the industry don't have any higher education at all.
● The truth: That's one of the biggest lies of the 3D industry. Just look at the images from the Chocofur User Gallery, created by other Artists. Blender is not only more than capable when it comes to photorealistic renderings. It is the only 3D software allowing you to do this completely for free! The criticism always comes from the 3D "pros" who got stuck in their creative bubble 10 years ago. These people want you to think that interior visualization is some special skill that only a few chosen ones can learn. A skill that can be only practised with the "industry standard" tools. Thankfully, these are the 3D myths of the past decade.
● The truth: I never considered myself to have a talent in architecture. That didn't stop me from doing it for a living for over 10 years! To be honest, talent can only help you in progressing slighlty faster than others. In the end, it all comes down to learning and applying the process.
● The truth: only if you try to learn it the old way. It is possible to create a good quality interior renderings after just a few weeks of practise. As I've already mentioned, it all comes down to understanding the process. It is true that your image quality will need some time and practise to get better. But with the right foundations and techniques, this will happen much faster.
● The truth: you will be able to create the main interior renderings from this course using a laptop such as MacBook Pro. A better workstation would definitely speed up your work, but it's not required to learn the basics.
I'm Lech Sokolowski and over the past few years, I've grown Chocofur from a one-man company to a small, remote 3D agency. My Blender focused YouTube channel had over 1.5 million views in less than 2 years. My Absolute Beginners Course for Blender has over 140.000 views. Our Chocofur Store has over 30.000 users and helped Blender Artists to earn millions of dollars from creating architectural rendeings. You can see the works of people using Blender and our 3D assets in the Chocofur User Gallery. I've also been a speaker during the official Blender Conferences. You can watch my talks here, here and here.
If you'd like to hear my story about making a living as a Blender Artist, I recommend checking the video below:
► I'm a Blender artist but I never did architectural renderings. Is this course for me?
If you're already a 3D Artist working in Blender this course is exactly for you! First, you already know Blender so adapting a new 3D skill will be much easier for you. Second, interior visualization is something that every creative person can learn. With the right foundations, it won't take ages but rather a few weeks. Third, this new skill will boost your confidence as a 3D artist and allow accepting a whole new range of projects and clients.
► I'm a complete beginner in 3D. Is this course for me?
If you're completely new to Blender, please check the first chapter of this course. It is completely free and it includes a separate mini-course on Blender basics. After finishing my Absolute Beginners Course in Blender you'll be more than ready to follow the lessons!
► I'm a 3D artist but I never used Blender. Is this course for me?
If you already have architectural visualization experience, this course is the fastest way to switch to Blender. After you grasp the foundations from the first chapter of this course, you'll be ready to start working in no time.
► How do I access the course after purchasing it?
To access the course, all you need to do is logging into your Chocofur Store Account. Then, simply navigate to learn.chocofur.com and choose the Courses subpage. It will include the Chocofur Interior Visualization Secrets in Blender with the complete list of chapters. After purchasing the course you will also receive an email explaining the process in detail.
► I can't afford to pay the full price at once. Is there a split payment option?
Unfortunately, we do not have the split payment option available at the moment. But, you can buy the Lite Version of the course which may be within your price range. The Lite Version includes only 2 interior scenes and a limited number of 3D models. It does not include the Bonus Chapters either. However, by owning the Lite Version of the course you'll get a permanent 40% discount if you decide to buy the Full Version of the course. The 40% discount will also apply to any Interior Scene purchase.
► Is iit really possible to make professional renderings in Blender?
► What are the system requirements to complete the course?